Compatible for SX100.1 (with Windows 10).
The SX100 Tool for TC8 is meant for service engineers that are responsible for the set-up,
maintenance and troubleshooting of the SX100 in combination with Top Control version 18.104.22.168 or higher.
The useful tool bundles a lot of tasks that can be done without the tool, but would require much ‘clicking around’ in the Windows system, that is:
- Checking the status of the SX100 and the communication connections.
- Switching relevant Windows Services on and off and stopping and starting relevant Top Control applications to enable project and program updates.
- Rebooting the SX100.
- Control Remote Desktop sessions.
- Showing notes left by other service engineers and adding notes.
- Showing logs on the status of the SX100 and the actions executed with the tool.
1. Solved problem with request of WAN IP Address.
1. Bug fix in combination with Sending Email TC8.
1. Compatible with Top Control version 8.7.x.x.
1. Top Control application boot sequence in the start-up folder adjusted.
1. In this version is the CPU and Memory performance counter removed. Some SX100 or SX100.1 has a problem. Some SX100 and SX100.1 had problems presenting this performance counter. To avoid all risks, it has been deleted.
No official release.
1. Small bugfix.